Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A few pictures

Hi everyone --

Sarah left a few pictures on my computer that I thought would be great to share. You can see just how amazingly beautiful Granno looks, and how awesome she's doing these days.








Gardening at Vashon


Lounging at Vashon



On Saturday, Granno & Sarah joined my family, along with Jan & Tom, Eric, and my parents for a BBQ at my house. Then in true Granno Fashion, she sat on my front lawn with me & helped redesign the entry to our house. I invited Sarah & Granno at the last minute, and I'm so, so glad I did. It was great fun having her here.

Also, she told us that she walked around Greenlake with Jan & Sarah that day! She's just amazing.

Katie

1 comment:

Paul and Donna said...

Katie...thanks for posting the wonderful photos showing everyone how well Anno looks and is doing now! We are amazed by how she has fought this battle, and her will to be victorious! We look forward to the day she is in complete re-mission.
Love, Paul and Donna