Sunday, April 6, 2008

A quick update

Just a quick update from the eldest granddaughter that Granno continues to feel very well after this 2nd round of chemo. I know that my dad, John, had dinner with Granno at Horizon House. Granno called dad to tell him that the "men 'dress' for dinner" at HH, so dad was to bring a jacket and tie. LOL! Dad said they had a lovely dinner. Dad also said that Granno is just so happy to be home at HH, and using it in the way she'd been envisioning for so long (meals, the pool, work out room, etc).

Saturday Granno spent the day at my mom & dad's house, and my husband Todd took the twins over to visit for a while (I was gone for the day). Dad stayed at Granno's on Saturday night, and took her to Barb's this morning. She was planning on going to church with Barb, however felt like maybe she'd overdone it the past couple days & took some extra rest instead.

Jeff & Trudy are home from Mexico tonight, and Sarah returns on Tuesday (I think). I'm sure there will be more reports throughout the week.

Katie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Auntie Anno,
When I saw the picture I thought, she looks like Beth and me! Such family resemblance. I'm glad you're beautiful, so I can feel a little of that. :)
I am taking Beth's Steve to CA tomorrow for a week to visit Brad and Ashlee and Disneyland. Beth and Scott are going to the Masters (a lifelong dream).
I will continue my daily prayers for you and your family. You are a trooper!
God bless,
Love Lynn

Paul and Donna said...

Monday night we were able to enjoy a lovely dinner and long visit with Sarah and Anno in her new home at Horzion House. It's a perfect environment for her recovery, and she looked darling, especially with her new hairdo! All of us have a lot to learn from Anno about the merits of accepting life in the most positive way. It was so good to see her!
Love, Paul and donna